Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is verbally inspired, infallible, and is the only authoritative source of doctrine and precept.
- We believe the Bible is comprised of 66 inerrant writings, which holy men of God penned as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
- We believe the Word of God to be the King James Bible for English speaking peoples.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent, and manifested in three equal persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity, virgin birth, and bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but, as a result of sin, is lost and powerless to save himself.
- We believe that the only hope for man is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, who died upon the cross to take upon Himself the punishment for the sin of all mankind, and who rose from the dead, so that by receiving Him as Saviour, man is redeemed by the payment of His precious blood.
- We believe that salvation is "by grace" plus nothing and minus nothing. The conditions to salvation are repentance and faith.
- We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the 'Eternal Security' of the believer; that it is impossible for one born into the family of God ever to be lost, justification is an eternal relationship that can never be broken.
- We believe the Holy Spirit indwells those who receive Christ for the purpose of enabling them to live righteous and holy lives.
- We believe in the visible, personal, pre-tribulation, and pre-millennial return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in a literal Heaven (a place where the saved go to be with their Saviour) and a literal Hell (a place of real fire and separation from God for those who have not received the Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ – not including those who are younger than God's age of accountability).
- We believe the mission of the church is not to be a political, economic, or social aid, but is to nurture and disciple Believers as well as propagate and promote worldwide evangelization.
- We believe the two ordinances of the church are baptism of Believers by immersion, and the memorial of the Lord's supper until He returns. Neither ordinance is required for salvation -- both are done as acts of obedience.
HUMAN SEXUALITY: We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman. We believe that any form of homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, bestiality, incest, fornication, adultery and pornography are sinful perversions of God’s gift of sex. We believe that God disapproves of and forbids any attempt to alter one’s gender by surgery or appearance. We believe that the only legitimate marriage is the joining of one man and one woman for life [ROMANS 1:20-28, LEVITICUS 18:6- 23].